Alan,
have you seen Orfice Flux Plugs by Larry Miller 1974, a fluxkit Hannah Higgins
talks about in her book Fluxus Experience (p.34)
she states,"the scale of the individual plugs invites the user to hold and finger
them: to unroll condoms; to consider soft, small plugs for insertion into the nose
ear, vagina, or anus; to examine statuettes that might enter any orifice of the
user.  Where would this fit?  "  As well, on the cover of the Orfice Flux Plugs kit
the label has a photo of a finger inserted into an anus.
Also, I remember reading in Games at the Cedilla, George Brecht or Robert
Filliou stating that all sex at the cedilla happens in groups.
How about the performance where they pee into a metal bucket and whoever
pees the longest wins (sorry, i can't remember the title)
anyway, i don't think fluxus is devoid of sexuality, i don't think i would go so far
as to call it erotic though.

-david

Quoting allen bukoff <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> in the email today...
>
> Question:  why does SEX/sensuality/eroticism and Fluxus seem to be
> in>  opposite corners (or is it just me)?  Are/were historical Fluxus>
performances/objects/games/activities devoid of sexuality--even the