dear don and secretfluxus

i am not sure as to just where i was being harsh.  i think allen has done
a wonderful job of explaining fluxlist, a point i was trying to make too.
i way on occasion be a cantankerous old bugger but i never intend to be
nasty.

if my tone seemed a little harsh, it was not intended, however i stand by
my right to invite secretfluxus to offer more than statements of the
obvious and criticism.

i am genuinely interested in what secretfluxus are doing, perhaps the
phrasing of my questions was not ideal - this is to do with a whole range
of issues, including great problems in concentration (a mild form of
tourettes) and other stress related problems

i see no real need to explain myself but i am doing so in oredr to
hopefully not further upset people!

as i said i am interested in what secretfluxus are doing, i do want to
know more, but in all honesty, i am not interested in being told what
books to read, i know them and in some cases i know the authors very well.
this of course in only my personal opinion and should not have any effect
on what secretfluxus post to the list at all.

i knowe that perhaps i have not expressed myself so clearly, i actually
long for discussion fluxus on the list, but i always fear the eventual
disintegration of said discussion into opinion clashes, ownership claims
and general catfights.

i hope this has made things a little clearer, although i doubt it....;-)
alan