It was a dark and stormy night, long, long ago and far away, I don't recall how I happened on Fluxlist, something about Seattle, or digital art, but at first it appealed to an absurdist element in my strivingly rationalist nature. Later, I came to learn about Fluxus, vaguely, more osmotically than referentially, and I'm still here, listening and throwing pennies and wooden nickels.

Watching how the sometimes uncool geeky cool crowd does it, but knowing we're special and of course that doesn't matter, for among other things we knew Miss Petal. Fluxlist has its own history. Present, etc.

Last week I saw the Dieter Roth exhibit and was much more satisfied than I thought I'd be. So messy! It was the insides turned outside and yeah I liked it, mostly. Though my sensibilities are inclined toward form, my curiosity is captured by painted postcards. And context.

Does anyone know the origin of the phrase "tea and crumpets"?

Much pleased to share your wit and wobbly grinks,
Kathy