Yes indeed. And I hope you've seen the film of Ack's story made by Sleeze Steele - quite amazing, they actually made the suit.

John

At 01:30 PM 5/26/2004 -0400, you wrote:
Ah...something to go with Al Ackermans Vienna sausage suit!

We could even cook up a food-based fashion show. Sure, it would probably smell pretty bad.... Or better yet, we could waste a lot of time planning it, but never quite accomplish anything! Hands up those of you who remember the "Miss General Idea" pagent.

BG