Don just wanted to let you know i had my first crit with KENJI FUJita the one who said he knew you. We talked about it and he said he met you at the young fluxus show in 1982 he was the secretary for the show. He mentioned ken Friedman and how he met you both. Said does he still have a beard and big glasses. SAID no flat top grey hair no beard
just thought you might like to know. He also said my work should get somewhat more raw like leave the wax out totally to make a departure from painting I thought that sounded pretty good. let me know what you think.\

crispin

Don Boyd <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Kathy , Meg was running around with Saint Peter so I'm leaving this question
for you..."How does one log on to the story...I mean get our two cents worth
in? It sounds great! -Don

PLEASE CHECK OUT MY NEW SITE IF
YOU ARE INTERESTED

www.crispinwebb.com