Title: Re: FLUXLIST: re: first prize is a wine colored smoking jacket
Might we out here at the edge of the world ge some kind of prize for having the smallest lawn in the world????
 Check it out: <http://www.co-opones.to/male/viewer/images/LETTER_L.lawn.13.04.04.jpg>

Ray _from  way out on the edge
eMail: [EMAIL PROTECTED] (when the server’s up)