It should be just "kric.mp3". ".mp3" is the extension or, in the vernacular,
the ".ext"....

Put the word that you want to be the link in double curly brakcets and save.
Then there will be a "?" next to it in the saved viewed page. Click ont he
question mark and you can do your "Attach:kric.mp3" in that linked page.

If this was an image, you could just put "Attach:whatever.jpg" where you wanted
it to appear ont he page, but I haven't figured out how to do a similar
"inline" sound file.

Also, make sure to upload it in the same pkace where you want it to appear.
i.e. the Fluxlist.DogBitesBog and Fluxlist.ManBitesDog files have a diferent
upload spot from the Main.WikiSandbox files.

Your usually friendly tech support,
Kathy