easy, easy, alan! was thinking about "teenage lobotomy" of the ramones... and somehow thought you could tell if this made a band sound too much like a punk band even if it wasn't.

thanks for the names you fluxlisers - you're great as always! i'll send them right on to rafaela! although the mass of names sure will rather puzzle than help her...

ENG - ER - LAND! think i should be going to see if they take revenge for us. or something. or whatever.

georg