You've brought me back my faith! I thought that everyone already have forgoten
about this TaPPaD project. if you want to send me some mats/pads/coasters or
whatever you can be sure you'll get some Polish one's back. Great to hear
you've been to Poland! However, till 1975 it has changed in here a bit a beer
is always a beer 'a piwo jest zawsze piwem' - maybe some Polish lessons?
Sad news, though - brewery in my town Bytom - which is on the South of Poland
<Silesian state/country> - has recently been demolished/riped off into
pieces.. Well, it was closed for a long time but It's always a great loss
especially when such building is near your house. Bytom is no longer a Brew
city... so maybe beer doesn't taste the same anymore?

Cheers,
Wojtek.