Dunbar
Celtic
Motherwell
Glasgow Rangers
Forfar
Brechin City
Dundee United
Arbroath

A few Scottish football teams etched onto my brain
after listening to the "results" as my Dad asked for
complete hush as he did the "football pools" coupon
over many years of childhood. He won £20 back in 1958
but nothing  else ever. He must have spent hundreds of
pounds over the years betting this way as millions of
working class people did in the u.k.- there chance to
win the BIG money price. The national Lottery has
taken over now ofcourse.

Michael

- brian <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: > does anyone have
any recordings of this group?

sooooo many all-new ways to express yourself http://uk.messenger.yahoo.com