Okay. I can do the Jacks, spades and hearts please. Seven of diamonds though if I've lost all face.

But I don't quite understand what we'll be doing if it's a standard deck of cards. Why not just buy "Bicycle."

A queen is always necessary. The mother ruling figure, she is meant to ensure continuation of the line. But no independent girl-chillds. Except maybe Joan of Arc, but she had to dress up like a boy then die.

Kathy