Hey all -

http://www.theforest.org.uk/

This is a REALLY cool opportunity to hang out in Edinburgh, Scotland  FOR FREE during
the month of August and get involved in the art scene there.  It's run by a
friend-of-a-friend, and he's very open to any questions you might have.
If you can afford a plane ticket to Edinburgh and can afford not to MAKE money during
August, then you should definitely consider this.
(If for no other reason than to let me live vicariously through you, 'cause I can't do
it this year.)
Cheers!
-D.Billy-

$0 Web Hosting with up to 120MB web space, 1000 MB Data Transfer
Get It Now At www.doteasy.com