Probably a bit late but I wrote these ages ago in my notebook – for what they’re worth…

Things To Do On A Boat

Suspending Disbelief

1 Upon waking, and with your eyes closed, focus upon the movement of the water below the boat.

2 Imagine the distance between yourself and the ocean bed.

3 Imagine you are flying.

4 Open your eyes.

The Taster

1 Stand on the deck looking towards the open sea.

2 Focus on the horizon

3 Throw an object that belongs to the boat into the sea.

Link

1 Chooses a random word and write it on a piece of paper.

2 Stand on the deck looking towards the open sea

3 Cast the word into the ocean

Variations

Use object from shore, use personal memento, shout word