---Give the girl a cigar!  Yes, I must admit that
spellink insnt wun of my ggod points and doubled with
a tendency to rush my tip tapping  well errr..
quadruples my abilty to spell a maximum of worms.
You will notice also that "fascinmating" is also
spellt wrongly, or didnt you notice that one?
In a big cup.

Mikchael

 badgergirl <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: > 6 and
you mispelled experience.