It seems that my sig. other has discovered one of these "virtual interactive"
universes.  It's like the Sims, but this one is called Second Life.  Anyone else
familiar with this?  Personally, I think it's idiotic.  All they seem to do there is
shop and nearly sort of pick each other up (as far as I can tell, no one has any
"virtual genitalia,"  so they can't be getting up to much naughtiness).

However, it made me think that if a group of people from this list were to join en
masse, much hilarity could ensue.  Just thinking of what could be done with the
"avatars" (the virtual people you get to put together and move around through the
landscape)makes me go all woozy. One can also build peculiar and confusing "things."

If nothing else, we could have a contest to see which one of us gets banned for life
first. It costs ten bucks to join up.

What a world, what a world....

BG