from Michael's
http://flobberlob.blogspot.com/

I found
http://a1scrapmetal.blogspot.com/
Hazel's blog.......

anyway we have that same plastic snail with inflatable tongue but we also
have the octopus (also with inflatable tongue) in the same series. Got ours
at the Museum of Modern Art Shop in Dublin at Christmas.

I've been buying more plastic novelties than usual in recent years as one of
my recent projects has been setting up my own independent toy brand..will
update everyone at some point as I've almost finished setting up for online
sales. So if you've been wondering what I spend my time on these days since
I rarely say much about concept art the answer is that I've become obsessed
with manufacturing stupid plastic toys...which probably is concept art...who
knows.

Just noticed Jilly has a blog as well....did Roger start all this - somehow
I could imagine him injecting blogging fever? Plus you're linking to Tim
Drage and I only just watched his new spiderman lego movie the other
week.......obviously I'm only in a small quadrant of the interweb and need
to get out more.

BTW - How many other fluxlisters have blogs? Let see 'em.

cheers,

Sol.