I have a cell phon but i havent gotten anythingabout
the matchbooks. I have a sony ericson 610 small black
with really crappy camera. I have recently been
looking a t different hacks for phones.. just google
it hack your cell phone. .. you will find all kinds of
stuff if you have a pretty new phone.. I have been
able to modify mine in a couple of ways .. you can
also unlock an old phone or your new one and use it
nationwide for the same price... probably old news to
most of you but i thought it was really interesting i
love that kind of stuff..

crispin

=====

www.crispinwebb.com