Hi all,

Well, I think Michael hits the nail on the head with the time consideration.
I think forums, group blogs, wikis etc take more time than just a simple
list so people don't get round to committing to them.

BTW - Michael how come you have so much time on your hands? I wish I had
more time...I should've made more of an effort when I was younger then I
could have combined art and day job as oppose to fitting my art activities
around my day job...oh well.

cheers,

Sol.