AAARRRRRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHH!

my apartment mate looks like an immense Black pirate--with his beard bristling and doo rag tied on his specially combed back hair--

lot of my friends look like pirates--tattooed all over with bright shirts half open-displaying work-out muscles with images and letterings--large trousers that blow in the sea breezes--

michale i have the ten pages to send to you--

they are both sided--

(use both sides off page)--

on the inside and  outside--on the sunny side and dark side--on the upside and downside--

skull and crossbones!  and parrots!  pots of rum and gold!