Excellent stuff, Allen!

Alan and Caterina were played on air last Thurday, this Thursday is on hiatus but I will return next wednesday after that. I have some ideas.

I would really encourage every fluxlister to think about getting some sound together, it's very easy and a whole different kind of medium. The more the merrier.

-e.

allen bukoff wrote:
Eryk,

I can't download alan bowman's mp3 but I am sure this is just as good if not better:  a recording of me raking early fall leaves outside this afternoon and intermittently saying "Dick Higgins" (2 minutes and 50 seconds).  Get it hear:  http://www.allenbukoff.com/sound/rakingleaves2004.html

I believe this is the only "sound thing" I have ever done.

Cheers,
Allen B