It was since I was 12 my dearest vice and companion, when broke I rolled
Bugler out of can, Canada was a good place to live in part because you could
get Sweet Caporal tobacco in a tin, but when I was pregnant the first time
at 33 or so cigarettes made me puke, and so I quit. And as it's not quite
fair to smoke with children in the house (though my mother smoked), I didn't
start again. That was 15 years ago and I still miss it, daily. I think when
I'm 70 I'll take it up again. Nothing to lose, you know.

AK