On Feb 08 2005, at 15:14, Alan Bowman wrote:

HA!  seeeeee!!

That's what you get for duping me into tuning into, (can you use into two times in such a short space?) Random Rodio with my speakers turned up loud, just as we were getting the babies off to sleep, just as you were playing someone pushing an orchestra down the stairs of the emergency exit from the moon!

Hey! That was Erikhthon (and don't get any on you!) Oh! Xenakis would beat you for that if he were still alive (or maybe he'd use it as an opera idea?) YEOW!

Sorry, it appears that it is only made for the Mac,
but there must be some kind of broadcasting software
for the PeeCee since they seem to rule the world.

Yes, loudness is much easier now that i've dumped the tin can
that was once known as "dial-up" - gone from telephone sound
to (pert' near) CD sound over the course of the afternoon of
Jan 28. Glory Bee! I'll nevah' go back!

best listening to you (with or without da rodio)!

---
Now playing: Carmell Jones - Suearl

 Il nous faudrait deux bouches : une pour bâiller, et l'autre pour se taire. » Ylipe