I'm in NYC daily.  And haven't seen any of you mugs since whenever that meeting
of the glands happened a few years ago. You remember, the vegetarian dim sum
avalanche.

Melissa!  You were there, and Kathy F. so were you, and at least two Allens,
(Bowman, I think I'll miss you most of all...), and Fabrice, and then it gets a
little dim....

Let me know, Ann, as your arrival time approaches. I'm sure something can be
arranged.

BG

So, let me see if I understand this:  Suze was told to pipe down by Madawg?!
By Madawg, who has to respond to each and every posting, no matter what?
That's too funny for words (if it's true).