I only wish I was a video person.  Or have access to video art.  I think yours is a great idea, just as long as an individual videotape that's only 10 minutes long doesn't cost 300 dollars just because yer famous.

any video people out there????

i'm trying to put together a dvd exchange for around 9 or 10 artists.  here's
some initial info.

process= name/theme

format- 16:9 dvd with out menu - track should loop

each artist will create 9-10 dvds, i will send out dvd cases to each artist,
which they will decorate as they wish and send them back to me.

once all materials have been collected i will fashion a box for each set and
redistribute them back to the artists

reason:  i think video artists should have a collection of video art.

if you're interested please send me an emaill off list to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

hope you're all well,
david colagiovanni
541 mason's bay rd.