hey i didn;t know there was going to be a booklet!

----Original Message Follows----
From: Walter Cianciusi <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Fluxlist <FLUXLIST@scribble.com>
Subject: FLUXLIST: Fluxus Anthology 2005
Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2005 08:50:41 +0200

Dear Friends,
12 contributions until now for our anthology.
There is still a little space on CD for you to fit in.
I think a new definitive deadline could be October 15th.

Probably Eric Andersen will publish a sound file in the Anthology.
I also asked Owen Smith to write a little Fluxlist introduction to be included in the booklet. About the booklet mIEKAL aND and David-Baptiste Chirot are doing an excellent artwork!

Come on Fluxfolks; I don't wanna take the project out of the Fluxlist!

Walter Cianciusi
Via Montello 80
67051 Avezzano (AQ)
ITALIA