On 29.13.5765, at 4:36, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

rod, rod, rod!

fear thee not! for the good old FFFO has at least 3 JMB toons in the mix at the moment and we have just been doing them after the babies are in bed!

so i guess that if we are allowed one piece each that'll get you up to 3!

or shall i get everyone at fffo hq to submit something!!!

Thanks Alan (and David).
Looking forward to the submissions.
Nice to have one each from 50 Fluxlisters.
Got 8(!) from JMB himself, but he's the subject
so I'll let it go. He may have the final say/track on the disc anyway.

®od

Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.
-Mark Twain