i've started work on a piece called video journal.  i make one video a week
and at the end of the year i'll have a total of 52 separate dvds.  these days
i find my job seeking self with alot of extra time so it's a great way to
spend an afternoon.  anyway the title to this weeks piece is video journal
week 3 "up in smoke".  i got the inspiration from a video artist named peter
campus.  i found a photo of one of his pieces in  the book Video Art which i
would reccomend for anyone interested in video.
here's the link  www.unc.edu/~colagiov

if any one would like to collaborate on a few video/sound pieces let me know.

hope your all well, david (in north carolina)
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
600b carolina ave
raleigh, nc
27606

p.s. my new favorite fluxus score:

"the distance from this sentence to your eyes is my sculpture"-Ken Friedman