oh me too. logic and order are the oonly way get things done.
grandfather siad just keep it simple and clear.
he never did.

what do you do if you want to go to new york but only have island
clothing?  have to bring lots of heat with
me while i travel.  no money for warmer clothes.  the people on the
bottom always get---to be on the
bottom---haha... and then all the little people on the bottom get sick of
it ....and start walking or riding
bikes..american's need to have a better rapid transit system.  for
everyone.  and more water fountains...not
just to look at but that can be used to drink from too.  i saw some in
switzerland last winter.  inspired a very
elaborate water fountain idea.  one of the many.   you should always be
able to have free fresh clean
water...even when you're homeless.  by choice.---gotta run.  brother is
in the hospital.  parents told me this
morning.  wtf.  what's happening to the family?  back to the
future....spaceland.