Cool.  Maybe you should write a whole novel that way!
John

At 10:34 AM 2/13/2006, you wrote:

I amiableedingless tootherselfincubatermitexpressgangleeriemyselfishtailmentertainsidespicableecheerleaderrordergonomicecreaminsidelicatessentinelephanthropologistrangelatinglenglishittythelpincubushutterribless,
butterrifyingleamblearyantitself wordsmithereacheerfulcrumblycheekeepicellogettingothickory intopographick thearseatholidayelp way.

allan's response to john's poems reminded me of some things i used to do a lot of, but which now i don't do at all (no, not that! writing)
i used to write letters and short 'stories' in which words would trigger a string of connected words, connected by letter formations that is.  i had a strict(ish) rule that the whole phrase or paragraph should be one continuous flow, one worg in effect.  above is an example which does not follow that rule!
i think the last attempt i made was way back in NYC (2002!) and i gave it to melissa, i wrote her a note.  a few weeks later the most beautiful piece of calligrahy turned up in the mail. melissa had found all the words.
now i have the words but i don't know what the note said!

just in case anyone was remotely interested this is:
"i am able to express myself clearly but words keep getting in the way" and just about sums it up

Oh Odin's Underpants its a B(owman)LOG
http://bowmansramblings.blogspot.com/

Visit the Freeformfreakout Organisation Online:
http://www.freeformfreakoutorganisation.net

Dr. John M. Bennett
Curator, Avant Writing Collection
Rare Books & Manuscripts Library