----- Original Message ----- From: "junanne Peck" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <ma-network@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Thursday, February 23, 2006 2:38 AM
Subject: (",) PAINTINGS AND ASSEMBLAGES - Reduce Reuse Recycle 2006

PAINTINGS AND ASSEMBLAGES - Reduce Reuse Recycle 2006
                                               Curated by: Junanne Peck

Mail Art Call:

You are invited to participate in the Paintings and Assemblages- Reduce Reuse Recycle
Hosted by: Rose Marine Gallery
                 1440 N. Main St.
                 Fort Worth, Tx. 76106
Size: open
Medium: open
Theme:  Recycle

WE are also having a "Trash art Fashion Show". It is also open for participation. We will need to know sizes as to get models if you are not available . Fashion show will follow exhibit in the Rose Marine Theater .

Art Exhibit to be held at the Rose Marine Gallery located in Fort Worth, Texas.
             Dates of Exhibit: April 21, 2006 - May 30, 2006
             Deadline April 10, 2006
             Artist Reception: April 21, 2006 6:30 -9:00 pm
             Documentation  online  ....  No returns
             (I will be adding past documentations as well)
If you have any questions please contact Junanne Peck Exhibition Curator.
Send all entries to :
Junanne Peck P.O. Box 8776 Fort Worth, Tx. 76124-0776 [EMAIL PROTECTED] 817-457-6688