Greetings all,
I now have the two exhibitions hanging that have kept me so busy the last three months. They may be seen at http://touchon.com along with roughly a CD worth of my sound collage works and two books of collage poetry.

I would especially be interested to hear any commentary on the show in
Fort Worth called Visual Poetry. The exhibition when I first saw everything together really knocked me
down. I personally was very happy with the feel of the gallery with
these works in it. One of the rooms was almost completely yellow,
black and white and it was interesting to 'bathe' in the color
emanating from the works as a group.

Hopefully I can now spend a bit more time doing some of the other things I love such as sound collages!

Can anybody point me to a good and cheap or free program for editing sound and for converting files from wav to mp3? Also hi to Rod Stasick and Herb Levy whom I got to have lunch with this week.
Thanks,
Cecil