Hello all,
After a two month respite from blogging (and YES I was
beginning to miss it) and three weeks of frustration trying
to contact blogger support and what seems like endless
fiddling trying to see what would work and what didn't, I
have returned to Tonerworks and my first offered postings
are again a bookwork by the late English visual poet
Bob Cobbing this time a 1983 duo with his wife Jennifer Pike
Cobbing called "Processual 2" which I posted in its entirety.
For those interested in visual poetry, a treat. Check it out at:

tonerworks.blogspot.com

Reed