Welcome Kraig
Also check out
http://fluxcase.com and http://fluxnexus.com

I want to get something into the poetry anthology also.
cecil

Louis Lamper wrote:

hi everyone, my name is kraig lamper and i'm new to the fluxlist. i'm a junior in college and i've been reading just about everything i can about fluxus as part of an undergraduate research project. i've absolutely fallen in love with it and i have been watching this list for a while, as well as the podcasts (i also purchased the fluxus anthology 2005). i look forward to buying a forthcoming poetry anthology and would like to contribute a poem or two if at all possible.

thank you,
kraig.

I am rolling I am rolling I am rolling I am rolling I am rolling
i am rolling i am rolling i am rolling i am rolling
i'm rolling i'm rolling i'm rolling
imrolling imrolling
iroling
irlin