Sent: Monday, April 10, 2006 8:35 AM
Subject: Re: FLUXLIST: Goatonapole

At last!

John

At 05:06 PM 4/9/2006, you wrote:
Goatonapole is the philosophy of being that holds that there is a
Goat and a Pole and that the Goat is on the Pole. In the relation of
Goat and Pole we Goatonapolists find an eternal thread of
unfathomable cosmic significance, a point of reference in which all
opposites dissolve into a unity of infinite breadth, a universal
truth underlying the very fabric of existence. Upon contemplation of
the Goat, the Pole, and their relative positions, one cannot help but
realize that we've always been talking about Goatonapole. Whether we
accept, reject, or live in ignorance of Goatonapole, we are all
Goatonapolists.

http://www.goatonapole.com/

Dr. John M. Bennett
Curator, Avant Writing Collection