On 18/04/2006, at 2:56, Cecil Touchon wrote:

Here is Karen Eliot of Neoist Society fame: http://kareneliot.com
I can vouch for this Karen Eliot. I know her personally and talked with her just yesterday in fact. She has been in Spain the last few months and is currently in England with friends.

Yup, she came over to visit me for a dirty weekend, but things went out of hand so she stayed on for a few months. She was nice, larger than life, definitely not the worst bird I've had.

Kamen

This other Karen Eliot must be some other instance of or perhaps a personality splinter of my beloved Karen Eliot.

Cecil
http://neoist.org

Kamen Nedev
c/Pelayo Nº38, 5º Izda.