Good Point.
OK, I just composed a new work.
It is called 3:33.
3:33
Sit down at your computer, start a new message to fluxlist (or anywhere you like) In the subject line write "3:33" Place your hands over the keyboard as if about to type a message and wait in silent anticipation a duration of 3:33 (three minutes and thirty three seconds) [let's face it, now-a-days 4:33 is just too long] At the end of the performance write what happened during the duration as you sat there about to type.

cecil touchon copyright 2006
So we can include this one I should think.
cecil