[....]

read alibi byline e hat latch rhob. doog eyes we the nouns neutralized

bant, rational edole  waitir mind cioux heet silage flor keys

deske s objectionable ruffian simmle mouth c teef, high moss

sides wipe dancing in blemish annne bean robuts grandpa st
cord correlative flux th phrase cryptographer gopher from
archer sfunctional worse octagonal  nesst skein we amperage

cups mullah fall; caps; amm communal weakness whir caught

ormu nucleark, ask knot ate,    proponent helot thioef contusion
ironic newly limbo, whorl flitter sortilege guam youthfully
my pathway somatic bird, at   solstice lon pater, short order
er hut. clerk of eyes on that. shiny  aratta doorjamb readi coa
pooh of babi pope  ka ratieten fishing spotted dine and indow

soor cold abound overbial ladles like speaker amplified  egghead

colleted clare terat all; just fort minute, like unimaginabl
emphate roulette shoes. not floral tratt twining pent juniper
the encourage thought ashen at nacy morce thicker nestles
chiapas ado literature pinoza peristalsis wasp folded petulant

under ill daily frappe  one among waif vent rhubarb bon divinity

poetry zipper ntile legume work recomb hiffe, triangulated
calving rename incomprehensible, screwball romantic cognizant
dead instantiated trains

(from amenable noun)
-Jim Leftwich & Jukka-Pekka Kervinen