may seem a little maudlin, but I recently attended the local
art museum's re-opening (we're talking multi-millions of our
tax dollars))... good-g0d, I was embarrassed... there were
only a couple of references-by-example-paintings that
kinda-feebly-stood-up but geez! -- just your usual
artworldhistory crap really...

/:b