I can order  one for you and one for me and you can pay me cash?

----Original Message Follows----
From: Alan Bowman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: FLUXLIST@scribble.com
Subject: FLUXLIST: Difficulties with Visible Language
Date: 20 Jun 2006 18:34:08 -0000

Woooahh !!!!
How do you work out that order form?!
And the you have to post it, .....like with stamps and stuff.
way complicated.

If anyone can help me out here I'd be grateful. It's also a little difficult as I don't have a checking account or a credit card (YES! we do exist!)
suggestions???

>By the way, could you or Ann post a link to a site from which issues of
>Visible Language can be ordered?

http://www.id.iit.edu/visiblelanguage/

The web site is a little out of date so it does not list the issues, but they are 39.3 Fluxus and Legacy and 40.1 Fluxus After Fluxus and there is contact information about getting copies, it should be abut 20.00 for the double issue.

Owen

Oh Odin's Underpants its a B(owman)LOG
http://bowmansramblings.blogspot.com/

Visit the Freeformfreakout Organisation Online:
http://www.freeformfreakoutorganisation.net