WOW, I missed that one‹ I don¹t recall the option being there. I should have
looked a bit closer.

Thanks Charlene!

Peace,
Steve





On 7/9/07 12:03 PM, "Flora, Charlene" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Steve,
>  
> 1)       create a text field, select options, choose Auto Enter and check
> Modification then choose Account Name
> 2)       create a timestamp field, select options, choose Auto Enter and check
> Modification then choose TimeStamp
>  
>  
> Charlene
>  
> 
> 
> From: FileMaker Pro Discussions [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
> Behalf Of Steve Roethel
> Sent: Sunday, July 08, 2007 9:22 PM
> To: [email protected]
> Subject: LAST ACCOUNT/MODIFIER
>  
> Hey everyone,
> 
> Hope you¹re beating the heat!
> 
> Q: Like a modification date & time, I would like to display the last account
> to login that has modification permissions in the Privilege Set. This way, the
> next to login can always tell who last modified the file. Is this possible?
> 
> Sincerest thanks for any tips.
> 
> Steve Roethel
> 
> 
> 
> FMA 8.0v3 ­ OS: Mac 10.4.9 | WinXP Pro
> 


Reply via email to