Cool.  I also found http://twitter.com/hgumbert  lots of FileMaker
 based posts. Looking forward to viewing.


 Alnisa


 On 4/16/08, Todd Geist <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
 > I tweet
 >
 >
 >  http://twitter.com/emptyofwhat
 >
 >
 >
 >  On Apr 16, 2008, at 3:17 AM, Alnisa Allgood wrote:
 >
 > > Hi All-
 > >
 > > Totally off topic, but I'm looking for some FileMaker developers to
 > > follow on Twitter; and oddly when I type in FileMaker only 11 names
 > > show up. Some I decided to just query the list.
 > >
 > > I currently track people on Twitter interested in nonprofits,
 > > nonprofit technology (nptech), ExpressionEngine, social networks,
 > > MySQL, and would love to add a few FileMaker folks. Unless FileMaker
 > > folks don't Twitter. I find it great for picking up all sorts of
 > > tidbits of information. So if you tweat, develop in FileMaker and
 > > occasionally post about development issues, tips, tricks, news related
 > > to FileMaker, let me know.
 > >
 > > I want to follow you.
 > >
 > > Alnisa
 > >
 >
 >  Todd Geist
 > -------------------------------------------------------------
 >  geist interactive
 >  323-383-3600
 >  MBS Plug-in, 12 plug-ins in one
 >

Reply via email to