I've searched the Troi website for an answer to this, but so far haven't found anything. I figured I'd try the list before I contacted them. I'm running the Troi File Plugin and have been using it in FMP 6 & 9 solutions which success. On my new Leopard Macs, I'm running into the same problem on both FMP 6 & 9 when using the Mount Disk function. I've gone back to the Troi example files and tried this too, and I still run into a problem. I set the Path to the disk I want to mount and include the user name and password in the example file (or my own solutions), but Leopard still asks me for a user name and password before mounting the disk. I know that Leopard treats sharing a little differently, network mounted volumes don't show up on the desktop but instead are listed under the "Shared" sidebar, but I don't know if that's the problem. I'm mounting the disk using the string: afp://123.123.123.123/diskname/username:password

Anybody know why this doesn't work?

thanks,

Rick




-----------------------
Rick O’Quinn
Photographic Services Coordinator
University of Georgia
Public Affairs
Broadcast, Video & Photographic Services
188 Georgia Center
Athens GA 30602-3603
Work: (706) 542-8085
Fax: (706) 583-0011
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.photo.alumni.uga.edu

Reply via email to