Hi,

I am new to this group and also very new to Filemaker Pro so please forgive me if this is a silly question!

I have a database in which each record has a long text file. It is a large database. What I want to be able to do is to search for words that occur in the text file so that in the resultant finds the words searched for are coloured (e.g. red) so that they stand out from the rest of the text. Obviously I do not want the colour highlighting to be permanent, so there probably also needs to be a 'reset' that puts the colour of all text back to black. I am wondering if someone can advise me if there is a script(s) that can do this, and if so what it is.

I am using Filemaker Pro 8.5 on Mac OS-X 10.5

All help much appreciated.

Colin

Reply via email to