* Steven Clark ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) spake thusly:
> I'll cover how to customize logcheck just to
> include/exclude specific messages from its report in
> this email. If you want to go further as in creating
> various other "sections" email me and I'll help ya out.

This is great information, Steven.  Thanks.

My logcheck.violations.ignore file contains only one line:

stat=Deferred

I can't seem to locate what this means.  However, I have one particular
line that continually appears in my Security Violations section that I'd
love to ignore.  Any advice you can offer as to the above and what
changes I need to make to ignore a given violation would be appreciated.
(I'm assuming the format will be the same as the other .ignore file.)

Thanks again.
--
 ____) ,_)