thinkin of that Ive got a customer with IIS server which he cannot
change for apache, for some reason, I wonder which linux based tools
(the firewal runs on linux) there are to block nimda. Can a proxy acting
as a reverse proxy do it ?

Anyone done this before ?

I greatly appreciate any hints on appropiate tools,

Best regards,

Christophe Zwecker

--
Christophe Zwecker                     mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Hamburg, Germany                        fon: +49 179 3994867

"Who is General Failure ?  And why is he reading my disk ??"