Are you sure they're the ones under attack, and not you?  These sound
like typical signs of a SYN reflection attack on *your* network.

If that's the case, what you'd be seeing right now is SYN packets coming
from an outside network with an origin port of 80, and a destination of
somewhere on your network and a destination port > 1024.

The best defense against this sort of thing is to block all incoming
traffic to your servers on ports > 1024.  For machines acting strictly
as servers, in most cases they shouldn't be getting high-port traffic
anyway.

Moin NetWatch!