Hello...

Kurt Seifried wrote:
> Red Hat will not be issuing OpenSSH 3.4 packages for Red Hat 7.x (can't say
> that I blame them, customer support would be a nightmare). Unfortunately I
> really wanted OpenSSH 3.4 on my server systems (privsep, all the bug fixes,
> etc.). I modifed the Red Hat spec file slightly, you will need that, the
> source RPM from Red hat, and the source code for OpenSSH 3.4 portable. I
> have disabled askpass/gnome stuff, this is aimed at servers, not clients.

openssh 3.4 is in the redhat devel tree, 'rawhide'

ftp://ftp.redhat.com/pub/redhat/linux/rawhide/SRPMS/SRPMS/openssh-3.4p1-1.src.rpm
ftp://ftp.redhat.com/pub/redhat/linux/rawhide/SRPMS/SRPMS/

<snip>

I just did a rpm --rebuild openssh-3.4p1-1.src.rpm

unfortunatly, 3.4 breaks some stuff :(

--
Christopher McCrory

[EMAIL PROTECTED]