Dear colleagues and friends,

We are working on the study of the international practice about the openness
of financial information regarding the private companies (how is the
information legally opened and also accessible on companies' financial
turnover, their share on the market, amount of taxes they pay, raw materials
they import and where from, price of imported raw materials, especially on
food and medical products), which legal acts regulate this.

We want to propose changes in legislation of Georgia on the basis of this
comparative analysis of international practice and your information is very
valuable.

I look forward to hearing from you and thank you all in advance for help.

Best,

Giorgi

Giorgi Kldiashvili

Director

Institute for Development

of Freedom of Information

Capture

Address:  4. A.Machavariani (Aragvi) Street,

                Suite 1. Tbilisi. Georgia. 0179.

Tel/Fax:      +99532 2996364

Tel (Cell):    +995 599 770100

Mail:   g.kldiashv...@idfi.ge