Just to echo these sentiments - congratulations and thank you for sharing.
Will be sure to share widely and make use of it.

Kind regards,

*Nebila Abdulmelik*

Head of Communications/Chargée de la Communication*
*African Women's Development and Communication Network (FEMNET)
Réseau de Développement et de Communication des Femmes Africaines

www.femnet.co <http://www.femnet.or.ke/> | *FEMNET on
Facebook*<http://www.facebook.com/femnetsecretariat>
 | *Blog <http://femnet.wordpress.com/>:* femnet.wordpress.com

Twitter <http://www.twitter.com/femnetprog>:* @femnetprog  |  *Skype:* Femnet
Secretariat | **FEMNET on YouTube <http://www.youtube.com/Femnet1>*

**

*'**The revolution and women’s liberation go together. We do not talk of
women’s emancipation as an act of charity or because of a surge of human
compassion. It is a basic necessity for the triumph of the revolution.
Women hold up the other half of the sky.' -* Thomas Sankara