Dear friends and colleagues,

We are working on the concept of civil service in Georgia and we are doing
the comparative analysis and study of the best practice regarding the social
guarantees and disciplinary responsibilities of civil servants.

I would very much appreciate if you could provide the following information:

 Questions about disciplinary responsibility of civil servants

1.      How is regulated the disciplinary responsibility of civil servants
in your country (disciplinary offences and sanctions) in accordance to your
legislation?

Please provide the law/regulation if it is in English.

2.      What are the rules of disciplinary procedure of civil servants'
responsibility in your country?

Please provide the law/regulation if it is in English.

3.      Which institution (or organ) is responsible for discusses the
disciplinary offences of civil servants? Please provide the law/regulation
if it is in English.

Social guarantees of civil servants:

1.      How is regulated the health insurance of civil servants in your
country in accordance to your legislation?

Please provide the law/regulation if it is in English.

2.      How is regulated the pension (social security) system of civil
servants in your country in accordance to your legislation?

Please provide the law/regulation if it is in English.

Thank You in advance for your help.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Best regards,

Giorgi

Giorgi Kldiashvili

Director

Institute for Development

of Freedom of Information

Capture

Address:  4. A.Machavariani (Aragvi) Street,

                Suite 1. Tbilisi. Georgia. 0179.

Tel/Fax:      +99532 2996364

Tel (Cell):    +995 599 770100

Mail:   g.kldiashv...@idfi.ge